The Age of Probability

probability.png
probability.png

The Age of Probability

15.00

Destiny, success, fulfilled dreams, wealth, health, a bright future...these are things all of us strive for.  However, far too often our analytical minds and false perceptions inhibit the impulse of God that would thrust us into these things.  There is a point in everyone's life that circumspection must be made, a look at every ingredient in life that has brought us to this place.  Everything that has happened, every place we have been, every person along the way have come together to create the sum of who we are.  They have not disqualified, nor have they nullified our destiny and future, they have positioned in a place to step into it.  Now we must move past "possibility", the knowledge that with God all things are possible.  Past "potential", the inclination that says, "I have the capacity within me to do this".  And arrive at "The Age of Probability", where God's capability couples with your capacity to enlarge your cause and increase your value.

The revelation in this message will infuse your life with the impulsive mindset and attitude that push you into your future.  There is a 99.99% chance that this Word will change your life forever.  The 0.01% chance that it won't is in your hands.

Quantity:
Add To Cart